Wednesday, October 22, 2014

And then she said...

While eating yogurt, Koleen dripped some on the table. "Sorry guys! I meant to eat you but I dropped you."

Koleen brought me my pocket copy of the United States Constitution.
Koleen:"Let me read this to you. There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O. There, now you read it."
Me: *start reading the constitution aloud*
Koleen: "No no no. You didn't say B-I-N-G-O."

Koleen, standing up in a pair of my high heels: "Do you see my balance?"

"You're a goofball, Anna!"

"Anna is starting to cry! Take a deep breath, Anna. Deep breath, deep breath."

Matt: "I guess pecans would work."
Koleen: "we don't have any peacocks! We don't eat peacocks, peacocks are aminals."

Me: "well how long have you been up?"
Koleen: "two minutes!"

"Daddy, come here! We have some cuteness in here!"


No comments:

Post a Comment